I love you through and through… I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side…
I love you through and through… yesterday, today, and tomorrow too. (Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak)
Here is what Chandler was up to this month:
– Walking Daddy out to his car in the mornings and waving “bye-bye”
– Going to Top Golf for Father’s Day with Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa and Mimi
– Reading books with Mommy (we are also still doing the BofM365 at bedtime)
– Loving bath time
– Chasing the cat around the house
– Giving open mouth Kisses *Muah!
– Attempting to walk along the couch
– Spending a week a Grandpa and Grandma’s house with Mommy for Grandma’s birthday and the 4th of July
– Getting his 4th tooth while at Grandpa and Grandma’s. This made for a grumpy/feverish little boy for a couple days.
– Copying and Mimicking more and more daily
– Drinking out of a straw
– So much more!!
Daddy sure missed you when we were gone for a week. You two were so happy to see each other. I love watching Daddy and you play and interact.
Happy 8 months little one. Mommy loves you so much! xoxxo